Truth in Savings Account Disclosures
Except as specifically described, the following disclosures apply to all of the accounts. All accounts in this Rate Schedule are share accounts.
1. Rate Information - The Annual Percentage Yield is a percentage rate that reflects the total amount of dividends to be paid on an account based on the dividend rate and frequency of compounding for an annual period. For all accounts, the Dividend Rate and Annual Percentage Yield may change as determined by the Board of Directors of PWC Employees Credit Union. The savings/share (PS) account must have a balance of $100.01 to earn the stated APY. (Youth accounts (KS) must have a balance of $10.01 to earn the stated APY.) Once a balance range is met, the Interest Rate and Annual Percentage Yield for that balance range will apply to the full balance of your account.
2. Nature of Dividends - Dividends are paid from current income and available earnings after required transfers to reserves at the end of the dividend period, and therefore are not guaranteed.
3. Dividend Compounding and Crediting - The compounding and crediting of dividends and dividend period applicable are set forth in this Rate Schedule. The Dividend Period is the period of time at the end of which an account earns dividend. The Dividend Period begins on the first calendar day of the period and ends on the last calendar day of that period.
4. Accrual of Dividends - For all accounts, dividends will begin to accrue on non-cash deposits (such as checks) on the business day you make the deposit to your account.
5. Balance Information - The minimum balance requirements applicable to each account are set forth in the Rate Schedule. For regular share accounts, there is a minimum daily balance requred to obtain the Annual Percentage Yield for the dividend period. If the minimum daily balance is not met, you will not earn the stated Annual Percentage Yield. For all accounts using a Daily Balance method, interest is calculated by applying a daily periodic rate to the principal in the account each day.
t. Account Limitations: For Savings/Shares and Special Savings accounts, no more than six (6) pre-authorized, automatic or telephone transfers may be made from each account to another account or to a third party in any month, and no more than three (3) of these six (6) transfers may be made by check, draft, or debit card to a third party. If you exceed these limitations, your account may be subject to a fee. For Holiday Club accounts, the entire balance will be transferred to your Share/savings (01) account on or after October 1st and the account will remain open. For Holiday Club accounts, if you withdraw from your account, you will be charged a fee as disclosed in the Fee Schedule. For Traditional IRA, Roth and Coverdell accounts, see the IRA disclosure for account limitations. For Checking Accounts with Overdraft Advance limits in use, deposits must be made at least once every thirty days to bring the account to a positive or zero balance to avoid the cancellation of the Overdraft Advance privilege, the closing of your VISA Debit and/or ATM cards related to that account, the closing of your draft account and collection efforts.